Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Writing Woes

Jobs have been slow going lately. Mostly because I haven't been seeking them out. I better snap out of this. I need to get back in my Odesk streak. I really just haven't been checking. I guess I found it frustrating, to check everyday and not find anything that I thought to be priced well. Also, the ones I bothered applying for all expired. I would have preferred for them to just have gone with another provider instead of to have expired. With the former, at least my efforts would have been worth the while since there was an actual job... Anyway, in the meantime, I continue writing my novelette, which is seriously going nowhere fast. All those dialogues and the plot still not perceivable (it's already formed in my mind though). Sigh. At least, I like working on that.

No comments: