Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey

So this probably means that I actually spend a great chunk of my online hours just goofing off instead of actual working. No regular gig, no online time. Just have not had much motivation to sit in front of the computer lately. I do have a few parenting articles to write. It means I'm hunting down experts to interview again and it's unsavory job. For me anyway. I'm not the most charismatic person out there and I have a hard time asking for favors. Also, I do not leave the house, so I limit myself considerably.

I'm also reading books a lot, which is an activity I prefer to going online, but I feel like a total slacker. Marguerite and I go out a lot (just out the door, up and down the stairs and elevators, around the parking lot - but not outside the complex) and that's great mom-daughter bonding going on there. I really would rather have days like these, only not with the money worries from being out of a regular gig.

No comments: