Monday, December 8, 2008

Ms. Brightside

Okay, here's one way of looking at it: had I still had that job, I would have been a nervous wreck last week since I was mostly in bed sick. I'm still out of a regular paying gig and, from the looks of it, I may not be paid my last invoice. To kick up a fuss or not, that is the question. The funny thing is that I've been going to Craigslist and I see ads for what I strongly suspect to be the job I recently vacated. "In need of somebody who can write car-related articles, has good writing and editing skills..." What the! My initial reaction is to send my résumé before it occurs to me that it all sounds too familiar. Then again, I may just be paranoid. If that was actually my old gig, then I would feel... bewildered. I know I was doing fine. My immediate superior frequently told me so. Well, no point puzzling over it. Time to move on.

No comments: