Saturday, April 11, 2009

MyLot Tasks

Hi. I waited a while before posting about this online earning opp. Anyway, you all see my MyLot invitation on the side bar, right? MyLot is like a forum-cum-social networking site and it has added a new feature to help members earn the payout amount more quickly. Basically in MyLot, you earn money by participating in discussions. Now, I admit you really have to be active to hit payout monthly, but MyLot has just added a feature wherein you can accomplish tasks and earn a bigger amount. Tasks are simple and take little time to finish. The ones I've encountered so far involve research and writing and the research part can be done by anybody. I had to wait for my task to be approved and my reward added to my account before recommending it to you guys. Anyway, if you're a WAHM and looking for ways to earn some money online, you might be interested in doing this.

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

I was browsing WAHM and came across your blog in the Meet WAHM from around the world...

Juliana

spinninglovelydays said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. :)