Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Career in Blogging

I started another blog. It's over at Momcenter. I'm not certain it was such a hot move since I can't monetize it. I do enjoy writing the posts, but with my limited time online (self-imposed since I obviously have other, more important things to do), maybe it's not very smart time (and writing effort) investment. I have included hyperlinks to my personal blog, so hopefully, it would at least generate hits. Anyway, it's not like I update it everyday, so I guess it's basically okay. I'm thinking of starting two more blogs (monetized ones, of course). I've had the idea knocking about in my head for months now, but procrastination is a hard habit to break. I'm thinking about trying out wordpress, but I'm not sure if I have the energy to learn features and stuff. Not that I already understand all of Blogger's.

No comments: