Saturday, May 23, 2009

Turning Down a Part-time WOH Opp

I received a call from the school I considered working for last year. They need another part-time Spanish teacher. While a regular income would definitely make things much more comfortable for us at this point, I think I'll have to beg off again as our setup will not allow it. My experience with nannies certainly left me helper-shy. I don't think I can leave my daughter with such regularity in anybody's care other than her grandmothers'. My MIL works full-time while my mom has her hands full being my sister's caregiver. Anyway, it shouldn't be their problem and since I'm not ready to entrust the care of my daughter to anybody else, I have no choice but to stay home. It's not that I don't want to. I want to, but the money thing is an important factor to consider. We can still manage anyway, so it's not really an issue.

No comments: