Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Recent Attempt at Finding a Regular WAH Job

I recently interviewed for an online, work-from-home tutoring job. The interview happened via Skype at 10pm. Naturally, Marguerite had to take a long nap, guaranteeing that she would be awake for the interview. Thankfully, my MIL was here so she was able to take care of Marguerite while I had my interview. Not that that stopped the little angel from trying to sabotage me, lol. She threw all kinds of tantrums, waking up the dead with her shrieking wails (she was in the bedroom and wanted to come out here and take my headphones), which the interviewer naturally heard. Anyway, the job doesn't sound like something I could take on. I would have to make myself available after school hours and that's just not possible. First and foremost, Marguerite would be awake then. Second, I'm usually getting dinner ready around that time. Oh to find a regular gig that's uber flexi-time.

No comments: