Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rising from the Ashes of Something We'll Call "Flu"

I got sick (not flu) and somehow lost my blogging (and homeschooling) momentum. I wonder when I'll start feeling a hundred percent, so I can get my groove (the nerdy, bloggy kind) back. Btw, I have not renewed my Adgitize ad. As most adgitizers know, the going monthly rate was upped $10. Can't escape inflation, I guess. So, yeah, basically, I've been doing 100 clicks lately for that hundred points. Between trying to get the hundred clicks out of the way and feeling blah, my online time has not exactly been constructive. I'm vacillating about Adgitize though. I think I just need a little nudge before purchasing another ad. I miss the effortless traffic, lol. I also learned from one of the bloggers I met last Saturday that there's actually conflict between Adgitize and Nuffnang, but only at Glitterati(sp?) level. No strategic move from me just yet though. I still have to understand how Nuffnang really works, lol. I've recently joined so I'm still trying to get a feel for it. Maybe one of these days I'll sit down and look into it, eh? It took me months before I did that with Adgitize, lol.

No comments: