Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Writing Gig Update

Hi. Scored another writing assignment. This is with a new client. The other client finally came through with the payment. I don't think he was trying to scam me or anything. He just got a little disorganized as I understand he was busy. Anyway, notwithstanding that, I'd still have second thoughts about taking on work from him (not that he offered - I guess his priorities shifted. He did say my articles as usual were excellent *tries to hide smug grin*). The stress of fretting doesn't suit my years (okay, I'm not that old, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't take care of my blood pressure, heart, etc. etc.). Anyway, as usual I'm learning a lot and all that. I'm halfway done. Marguerite is awake so besides being bothered by things I have to do, I'm also bothered by conscience. Motherly guilt is never far from me. Should get off the computer and focus on my daughter. Later.

No comments: