Sunday, July 18, 2010

How Are Things at Elance?

As you know, I've been doing Odesk for quite some time now. Things are rather slow for me at the moment, so I'm thinking about branching out. I'm also signed up with Elance, but have not taken the tests and whatnots. I just didn't want to go through that again to be eligible. However, if somebody would tell me that Elance has better jobs or something to that effect, I'll definitely consider tapping into it. Or is there another site that offers the same service. In general, however, I'm competing against other freelancers who charge much less than I do, so -- oh well, I'm not about to lower my rate just yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, this is Nicole from vWorker.com (formerly known as Rentacoder.com). Have you signed up with us?

Some of the benefits of working thru our service include:

1. Low Fees. vWorker does not have any subscription fees or any other types of hidden fees. Our project fees are as low as 6% and we guarantee all types of work.

2. Guaranteed Payment. vWorker protects your money with escrowing on all job types.

3. Unlimited Bidding. vWorker offers free and unlimited bidding without subscription fees or any other types of hidden fees.

4. Arbitration Protection. At vWorker, we offer arbitration on all projects free of charge and we test your deliverables to make sure they meet requirements so that you can get paid.

If you have any questions, feel free to call in to talk to a facilitator 7 days a week, or send email throught the site's feedback form.

Dom Casas said...

Many moms dream of working from home. But once they have the chance to do so, many of those moms wonder what in the world they have gotten themselves into! Working from home is not easy. In fact, many moms find that working from home is more difficult than getting in the car and going to work somewhere else every day.