Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Paid Blogging Tales

Got my first opp from the new Socialspark and I'm so relieved. Payperpost upgraded and I never received an offer from them again. My IZEA opps mostly come from Inpostlinks now. I still got good opps from Socialspark, but quite sporadically. I thought that with the leads and whatnot, the new version would go down the same road as Payperpost. Anyway, with the new Socialspark, you get to submit your post first before publishing it. They actually do the publishing for you, so I'm not sure if it simplifies things or not. It's a different way to do it anyway. With Loudlaunch, they have to approve it first before you publish it (you do the publishing yourself). I guess, that's better than publishing and then being told that the post wasn't up to par. Hope to get more opps from Socialspark!

No comments: