Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Looking for a Telecommute Job

I'm thinking of working at home for realz again. I mean, like a regular job, employed by a real company, but, you know, telecommuting. The freelance thing is not working out so great, not because there are no opportunities (it's a given anyway how unstable freelancing is), but mostly because I lack the drive. I should be more industrious (which was my class section in grade 5, a useless bit of information I'll squeeze in here), but I waste too much of my time being a bum. Moving in with my folks had that effect on me. When we lived away, I had a much better command of my time, not just with working, but with homeschooling, etc. If I pause and do some self-evaluation, I'll probably just disgust myself, so I better do something before I do that reflection thing so I won't come out so pathetic.

No comments: