Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This WAHM Wants to Bless the Lord at ALL Times

I have suspicions about something and if I'm right, that means I need to start earning a stable monthly income soon. I know that the tone of this blog has been mostly negative as I find myself whining and venting here about my experiences in working at home, but I'd like to switch gears now and say that whatever our circumstances are, I'm not worried. We are in it with God who protects and provides for us. God has plans for us and may His will be done. I would much rather give everything up to God than fret. I've witnessed and experienced God's faithfulness innumerable times in my life; such is my experience everyday, in fact. I welcome the chance to manifest faithfulness too. Whatever the situation is, I will bless the Lord always.

No comments: