Monday, June 2, 2008

Personal Blog Is Inundated with WAHM Posts

hence the birth of another blog with its focus on WAHMing. Spinninglovelydays will still feature paid posts or wahm posts as I call them, but the majority would end up here. I'm quite excited about this. There are many financial ventures that I want to publicize somehow, but I feel that they would take away from the desired feel of the blog. In this case, I think the separation of my SAHM identity from my WAHM one will work well. For one thing, the discussion of money troubles does not a lovely day make and as the other blog is mostly about "rainbows and bunnies",financial woes definitely have always had a hard time fitting in well.
Besides monetizing this blog, I also intend to post job ads, referral links, WAHM tips, business ideas, and perhaps some personal content related to my experiences as a work-at-home mother. If you are interested in these things (you need not be a WAHM yourself), drop by often and feel free to share thoughts, advice, ideas, etc. They will all be much appreciated. Let's help each other beat the financial crisis befalling most single income families.

No comments: