Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Fangirl's Meeting Deadlines

Things are going rather well. Of course, Marguerite has consistently been awake in times of approaching deadline, but she has been like that since she was a newborn. :) She probably thinks I get off real easy; why not make life more interesting by adding a little bit of stress? Honestly though, I'm right on schedule with my work (no thanks to my frequent YouTube visits) and I have plenty of time to finish writing other assignments (if I could only learn to curb the fangirling).

Yesterday, I joined a dNeero conversation about Robert Pattinson and one of the questions was about my dream job. The first thing that came into my mind was "A SAHM who didn't have to work". I thought about it some more though and figured that even if I didn't have these homebased, freelance things, I would still be writing. I'd probably be working on a book or something. And, yes, I did feel like a traitor to all WAHMhood, lol.

No comments: