Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Guess Who's a "Voice Talent" Now

ME, that's who. Yes, I, somebody who is pretty much limited to the squeaky/shrill register, has been approached by a call center to do the Spanish part of a medical consultation center's phone recording. Of course, they based it on my ability to speak Spanish more than anything else so I think this is a one-time deal. I doubt media stations will be approaching me to do voice-overs or anything. I recorded myself at home (Yeah! WAHM to the max, lol). To make sure that I won't have any interruptions, I opted to do it in the wee hours. I forgot to consider the quality of my voice at that time of the day. I was worse than a boy hitting puberty with all the voice breaking and raspiness. Well, it's an experience I appreciate having.

No comments: