Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Plans

Here's another year, along with it is another pledge from yours truly to be more organized and more courageous about making money from home. Speaking of making money, I'm so happy that Adgitize decided to go back to its original rate of $14/month. I think I'll just get a couple of things out of the way and I'll advertize again. Also CMF Ads has a new program called Spike. Essentially, you get to purchase 50 visits with $.20. It's a good investment although I do have some beef with the fact that it's taking days for my 50 visits to be accomplished. The last 10 visits is currently spanning 5 days. Last I checked, I was still good for 5 more visits. I hope they can tweak the program so all 50 visits can be achieved in a day or two. In other news, I plan on finally doing Odesk and Bukisa. C'est tout for now.

No comments: