Monday, January 18, 2010

Process It Already!

At odds with myself the past week, I decided to just get down and write a review for ReviewStream. I wrote about a hotel experience, something that was bordering on nightmarish (but of course, I strove to be objective about it - I didn't want it to turn into a rant, lest the review get rejected). Anyway, it said there that processing period took about 72 hours. I wrote it on the 13th so I expected to know if it had been accepted before the weekend. Excited about it though, I checked the status of my submission daily. At first, it informed me that processing would be done by the 15th, which was fair - I expected something like that. The 15th came and it got moved to the 16th. The 16th came and it got moved to the 17th. The 17th came and it got moved to the 18th... This is GMT, okay? So I checked just now to see if it has already been processed, and what a surprise! It said that the estimated processing date has been moved to the 19th. lol That's just bull! I wonder if it will ever be processed.
Update: It has already been processed. They're paying me $.50 for it. Apparently, that's the bulk rate. I somehow didn't qualify for the $2.50 rate. Anyways, you need $50 in your account to cash out, so, yeah, I'll be writing reviews all throughout the year - or not. We'll see.

No comments: