Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blogging with a Vengeance

I haven't been a good blogger lately. It certainly affected my daily hits, but work is definitely a priority over blogging, so... Anyway, my hours for the week have all been accounted for and I have today to just sit back and... blog. And I complain that I never get any rest! Well, here I am. Instead of relaxing, I'm blogging and cutting squares for Marguerite's quilt. Talk about multitasking. I have another ambitious project that I hope to finish before Marguerite's birthday, but I haven't even started yet. Me and my DIY spells. I'm also making cloth bunting, a homemade happy birthday banner, and other personal touches to the small celebration that we're planning. What I need is a good reminder of what my daughter's first bday cake looked like (tasted great though) and I'll dismiss these thoughts of homemade bday cake as well. Anyway, three blog posts over at Spinning Lovely Days and one here - it's not even 7am yet. Have to get back to cutting squares. And as though I didn't heap all these upon myself, well, myself (maybe I should get some shuteye after all... I'm no longer coherent), I trudge off and sigh, "No rest for the weary."

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! you are busier than I am. I get up around 5am though to try to get things done before the boys are up. I know how you feel but don't you get a lot done when you are the only one up? lol

ilovemy3boys.com