Monday, September 15, 2008

I Need 30-hour Days

I noticed that other than those from the dNeero convos, this blog has been image-free. I don't really have a picture that depicts what my life as a WAHM looks like, so until then, this is probably going to stay image-free.
I'm wondering how I'll be able to squeeze in everything that needs to be done this week. Fortunately, once I get hold of one of my notebooks (I'm a compulsive notebooker, whatever that is) and a pen, I'll be able to structure my thoughts and tasks to coincide with the time I have. As it is, I've already blundered. I didn't tell my dad when Marguerite's party is (I thought he already knew) so he scheduled a four-part workshop to take place in our church (facilitated by himself) starting that day. Oh well, gotta get organized before I end up screwing up my daughter's birthday party once again.

No comments: