Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Ten-Post Challenge

The thing is, I really have to post more frequently here. Last week, twice I had the opportunity to blog for pay three times in one day, but I only ended up getting two opps for each day because I had to fill in a regular post between two paid posts. That took up time. If this thing had already been eligible for paid posts, I wouldn't have had to spend my precious online time coming up with filler posts. Well, for this blog to be eligible, it must have ten original, non-paid posts in thirty days. That shouldn't be so hard. But it is. My WAHM life is pretty limited to writing just now and I don't want to go on and on about how sleep-deprived I am and my writing schedule and how I'm behind my work hours because that's just boring. Anyway, I already spent way too much of my time on this post, so hasta luego!

No comments: