Friday, September 5, 2008

Help-less

Okay, I have to 'fess up. I don't really have to deal with chores. We have house help whom we can count on for that. It's really very common here in the Philippines. You don't have to be wealthy to have live-in help. However, mine quit (giving a bunch of lies on her way out) and now I have to manage my time better. I still don't have to do cleaning or laundry while we're living with my parents, but I have to be more mindful of everything else. I have to pick up after my daughter's trail of chaos and prepare everything myself. It's not a lot of work, but it's still something I'll have to get used to. This is a good thing because it prepares me for when we move to our own place, which is hopefully soon. So for now, less blogging probably. Online time is for work, except when I get a treat in terms of tasks done early. :) No, this isn't one of those instances. I'm totally just slacking and overcome with guilt, although it's not obvious. :) So, yeah, better get to work now.

No comments: