Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blog Ads

I recently receive an invitation to sign up for WidgetBucks. My main concern was its compatibility with Google Adsense, but I was able to gather from googling that it's okay to have both on your blog. In fact, WidgetBucks assures everyone that it is in its FAQ page. When my account was approved, I immediately got to work to install widgets on my blogs. The setup was in fact to my liking as you get to choose which products to feature in your adbox. However, upon saving the addition to my blogs, I found that the ads were showing those cheesy smilies and zwinkies and glitter whatnots. I decided to remove the widgets for the time being, do a bit more research, and see what's really going on right now in the world of blogads. If you have tips or comments about the WidgetBucks service, I'd be thankful for them.

No comments: