Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?




Your Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 60%



You have a decent shot at being a multimillionaire. Surprised?

You're confident and you aren't afraid to work hard. Keep it up!



60%? Well, there's hope. It's an uphill climb, but we'll get that million, lol. Honestly? I was raised to think that money isn't all that important. My father is a pastor and while, looking back, I can see that our life was comfortable enough, he made sure that we were definitely living by the grace of God. I was taught not to put so much value on material things and that covetousness will only make me unhappy. When I grew up, I ended up like this: I don't really like malls; I'm not a bag or shoe person; All my cosmetics and beauty products are given to me; I kind of have an aversion to brands and pop culture; I'm a cheapskate; I'd rather have experiences than stuff; I'm a DIY freak; transcendentalism appeals to me; et ceteraaah... However, I would still like to be a (multi) millionaire - not worry about bills, be in the position to help certain people or institutions, always have considerable savings, lol

No comments: