Monday, October 20, 2008

Tip Off

I've been subscribing to Daytipper.com for several months now. I meant to contribute tips every now and then (they pay you when you contribute a tip they like), but the first time I started the contribution process, I began to doubt whether I had the right to share the tip. There was a part there that wanted to guarantee no copyright infringement or whatever it's called and I had to think it over. I tried to remember if the tip was something I had discovered myself or something that was shared with me. I really couldn't remember. However, some of the tips I get from the service aren't new to me. I don't necessarily think the tipper stole the idea, just that sometimes the same thing occurs to different people. Unless I can come up with something really original though, I guess I'll keep to my tippee(?) role.

No comments: