Monday, October 6, 2008

Lame Excuse: I Didn't see the 1 in the "10-Post Challenge"

Apparently, I didn't rise to the 10-post challenge. Because of Marguerite's birthday, I got a little behind work, so I had to focus on finishing my hours before invoice time. And then I had about 4 parenting articles to produce, so that and the other basically accounted for the lack of blogging and why the challenge thing became a real dud. Anyways, times are calmer now and I have some time to blog, so voilĂ !
Marguerite's birthday was pretty satisfactory, nothing at all like what I had planned for, but either I'm learning to be more chill or it was really pretty okay. I'm not complaining anyway.
I've also rearranged my daily routine. I don't wake up in the wee hours anymore. I just work during nap time or after Marguerite has gone to bed and so far, I can't make up my mind yet if this is a better arrangement. I sleep longer, that's for sure. However, I do find putting in work hours to be more taxing and I can't cut back on those. We'll be moving (soon I hope) and I need my contribution if only for my own security and peace of mind. Husband's income is enough to sustain us, but with a child of our own now, I'm even more OC about having savings.
Hope I can be a better blogger this week ;)

No comments: